- On this introductory look into bean-to-bar chocolate making, visitors will be walked through each step of our production process in our working chocolate factory.
- One of our knowledgeable tour guides will lead you through our complete production process from cacao bean to finished chocolate bar
- Examine the how and why behind the journey from cacao farm to chocolate bar
- Taste cacao fruit and roasted cacao beans from different origins, warm melted chocolate as it is refining, and, finally, our finished single origin dark chocolate bars
- 1-hour guided tour of an SF chocolate factory
- Hot chocolate gift card to use in our café or to keep for another visit
- Suitable for guests 8 years old and over
We are happy to reschedule or provide a full refund for cancellations at least one week before your event is scheduled, and a 50% refund if you change or cancel at least three days before. We cannot provide refunds if you contact us for rescheduling or cancellation less than 72 hours before a class.