Chinatown Delights: Historical Guided Food Tour
Experience the rich history and vibrant culture of San Francisco’s Chinatown through a guided tour filled with delicious food, fascinating stories, and stunning sights
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Discover the history and culture of San Francisco’s Chinatown neighborhood while also learning about its architecture and food
- Visit a Buddhist temple, fortune cookie factory, tea shop, murals, and a dim sum teahouse to fully immerse yourself
- Enjoy lunch at a traditional Chinese restaurant with a professionally-selected tasting menu
- Local expert guide
- Dim sum tasting luncheon (optional)
- Meal Options: We have pre-coordinated a dim sum tasting luncheon at a local restaurant. With advance notice, we are able to accommodate vegetarians with an alternative meal.
- Guests should wear comfortable shoes and a light sweater or jacket for the morning.
- Pets are not allowed in food establishments.
Upper Level Portsmouth Square Park, San Francisco, CA 94108
Portsmouth Square Park by the flagpole
Tours are non-refundable but rescheduling available when possible.
Mar 28, 2023
Our family tour with Gimmy was like a walk through a friend's neighborhood - she shared all her favorite places with us.
Review provided by Peek Pro