Explore the Castro, Duboce Triangle and Upper Market, three great areas known for their diversity and vibrant nightlife. Discover an up-and-coming culinary scene as you sample locally-made foods.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience classic San Fran neighborhoods and hear about their exciting pasts
- Visit an ultra-modern food hall where some of the city’s most talented and up-and-coming chefs showcase their innovative cuisine
- Sip full-bodied wines at quaint sidewalk cafes or drink margaritas at a trend-setting taqueria
- Sample a variety of food from different cultures, including Thai, French, Middle Eastern, Burmese, Spanish and more
- Meet the chefs and restaurant owners, who are happy to share their stories with you
- Hear about the neighborhood’s important place in history while visiting landmarks and iconic neighborhood establishments, like the Castro Theatre
- Food tour
- Local guide
Please note that you will both up and down hills.
Must be 21 to consume alcohol
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  455 Dolores St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year