Meet the “brew-trepeneurs” behind San Francisco’s exploding craft beer industry with visits to breweries like Speakeasy, Harmonic, Thirsty Bear, Laughing Monk, Beach Chalet, Magnolia, Triple Voodoo and many more
-Sample classic local beer styles like Common Lager and discover new favorites like Citra SMASH.
- Learn about the ingredients and processes that go into the beer making process
- Get your grub on with a stop for barbecue, Malaysian street food, or the best burrito in the USA
- Indulge in a beer and chocolate pairing featuring local chocolatiers like Rechiutti, TCHO, Poco Dolce and more!
- Enjoy classic San Francisco sights in the City’s unique neighborhoods in an intimate group tour of no more than 10 people
- All food and beer included
- Three stops for beer flights, at least four pours
- Substantial food stop and chocolate tasting
- Canned beer to enjoy on the bus between stops
- Take home beer “coozie” and tasting notebook
- Blankets on the bus to keep warm
All guests must be over 21 and wear close-toed shoes to participate in brewery tours. Please have a light lunch before the tour. Please let operator know in advance about any dietary restrictions or allergies you might have as they will do their very best to accommodate them!