Explore the historic prison island of Alcatraz, wander through the towering Redwoods of Muir Woods, and soak up the charm of the picturesque seaside village of Sausalito on this unforgettable tour
- Admire the breathtaking scenic views and cross the Golden Gate Bridge, with a stop for pictures
- Walk through and immerse yourself in the serenity of the Muir Woods and witness the grandeur of old growth coast redwoods
- Discover the most beautiful floating houses in the world, where a hippie community took residence in the 70’s
- Admire the beautiful seaside Mediterranean style City of Sausalito
- Take a ride from Pier 33 to the infamous prison island of Alcatraz and learn about its fascinating history with the immersive audio tour “doing time”
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Tour guide
- Air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
- Entry fee to Muir Woods National Monument
- Admission/ticket to Alcatraz Island with Ferry Roundtrip
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This experience take place in any weather - rain or shine.
- This activity will has a maximum capacity of 9 travelers.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tours departure time.
- Wear layer clothes - it could be cool in the Muir Woods.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.