You will embark on a journey across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National. From there, you will stroll through Sausalito’s colorful houseboats and downtown. Then embark on the famous Alcatraz Tour.
- Admire the scenic views and cross the Golden Gate Bridge, with a stop for pictures
- Walk among old growth coast redwoods in the famous Muir Woods National Monument
- Discover the most beautiful floating houses in the world, where a hippie community took residence in the 70’s
- Admire the beautiful seaside Mediterranean style City of Sausalito
- Take a ride from Pier 33 to Alcatraz Island and explore it with the immersive audio tour “doing time”
- Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Tour across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
- Entry fee to Muir Woods National Monument
- Free time in Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Admission/ticket to Alcatraz Island with ferry roundtrip
- Please Arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Wear layer clothes (it could be cool in the Woods)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience goes with any weather.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below