You will embark on a journey across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods National. From there, you will stroll through Sausalito's colorful houseboats and downtown. Then embark on the famous Alcatraz Tour.
Duration:  7hrs - 8hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Seated comfortably in a luxury Mercedes Sprinter Van you will admire the scenic views and cross the Golden Gate Bridge with a stop for pictures
- Walk among old growth coast redwoods in the famous Muir Woods National Monument
- Discover the most beautiful floating houses in the world, where a hippie community took residence in the 70’s
- Admire the beautiful seaside Mediterranean style City of Sausalito
- Take a ride from Pier 33 to Alcatraz Island and explore it with the immersive audiotour “doing time”
- Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Tour across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle
- Entry fee to Muir Woods National Monument
- Free time in Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Admission/ticket to Alcatraz Island with ferry roundtrip
- Please Arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Wear layer clothes (it could be cool in the Woods)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience goes with any weather.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
May 11, 2021
I would’ve rather taken an Uber and went to the three locations myself, honestly. The Tour Guide that we purchased from (Must See) sub contracted out to another Tour Guide (Taste of SF, I believe the name was). This sub contracted tour guide had a Ford black sprinter. I didn’t care either way but if you care that you get in a Mercedes as mentioned in the description, then just be aware of that. What I didn’t really like at all was that this Tour Guide wasn’t the safest driver - stopping in the middle of intersections to show us houses we could barely see that are multi-million dollars and up, driving in the middle of two lanes and honking at people for not going fast enough at a stoplight, and then dropping off the tourists who booked under “Must See” at a stop light with no sidewalk on the main strip that takes you through the piers. He rushed us out, cars lined up behind him, red light about to turn green. It was definitely not safe and he clearly didn’t care about the tourists that weren’t part of his specific tour that booked through him. He pointed at Pier33 “Look look look down there, that’s where you want to walk to get to Alcatraz! Have a safe trip!” He rushed out of the parked van and rushed us out as well. Also to note - please be sure that you have valid tickets that get you into Muir Woods, because we ended up having to purchase the tickets again even though it’s said to be part of the tour price. Must See was very responsive and immediately refunded me the $30.00. So I am thankful for that. Honestly it’s a shame, because I saw all these great reviews of the company Must See, but ended up getting contracted out to “Taste of SF” which pretty much ruined the tour experience for us. The places we visited were awesome though. I hope this helps folks. Make sure you’re being shown around by Must See, and not one of their sub contractors.
Jan 28, 2020
Great communication before the trip, great host, very knowledgeable and funny, was recommend to try the napa valley burger ... OMG it was lush... if your looking for a day of site seeing you should book this trip .. gets 5 stars ⭐️
Meeting location:  571 Post St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year