San Francisco Urban Adventure Tour and Alcatraz
Skip the double-decker buses and experience the classic attractions and hidden treasures of San Francisco in a custom-built city safari vehicle. Wrap up your safari of the City by the Bay with a visit to Alcatraz, one of the country's most infamous attractions.
What You Will Do
- Explore a wide array of iconic San Francisco landmarks, from famous movie sites to architectural wonders, including the Golden Gate Bridge and the Palace of Fine Arts
- Visit the legendary Alcatraz Island, a former federal penitentiary, and enjoy the now National Park's award-winning audio tour, Doing Time, in addition to amazing views of the city and the bay
- Enjoy a customized adventure that's tailored to your interests and needs while also checking out the best activities happening in the city
- See San Francisco in a whole new way while cruising around in a tailor-made, open-air vehicle during a four-hour guided tour
- Four-hour San Francisco city tour
- Pickup from your hotel
- Passage to Alcatraz after the city tour
Please note, Alcatraz ferry tickets cannot be purchased separately. The names of all passengers planning to visit the island must be included in the booking, and all guests 18 and over must show government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.) in order to pickup tickets. Package price includes Alcatraz ticket price ($31 for adults 12 and up, $19.25 for kids 5-11, no ticket needed for kids under 5).
A full refund is offered when cancelled 30 days before the activity date. If cancelled 15 days before the activity, a 50% refund is given. No refund is offered if cancelled within 15 days of the activity.
- 57 Ratings
We definitely enjoyed our tour with Eric. Eric was extremely knowledgeable, and he got to know and took care of everyone. The small group was perfect. This tour is a must, and is a very good way to get to know the city of San Francisco and see all that it has to offer. Way more than if you tried to explore on your own. Thank you Eric!
Had a great day with Eric.He was most enthusiastic and showed us many places around San Francisco,ending with being dropped off at the ferry for the Alcatraz trip.
Fun tour with excellent, knowledgeable, and very entertaining tour operator, Eric. We went all over San Francisco. Tour was customized by participants' requests. Highly recommend this tour!
Eric was terrific. four hours flew by...
This is a great trip! Eric is very knowledgeable regarding the history of San Francisco. Eric is fun, kind, and respectful. The tour was awesome and we were able to see the highlights of San Francisco within a few hours. Later if we wanted to return to a certain area we did so without hesitation. The tour to Alcatraz was a perfect way to end the day. Thank you Eric, we will definitely recommend you to our fellow Canadians from way up North in Winnipeg, Manitoba! :)
Very friendly and knowledgable host. Interesting tour. Had a great time.