San Francisco to Los Angeles Pacific Coast Tour
Set off on the Pacific Coast road trip of a lifetime from SF to LA. Cruise through beach towns, past groves of giant redwoods and along coastal cliffs with incredible views.
What You Will Do
- Follow the coastline of California on a wild adventure from Southern California beaches to Northern California bays
- Paddle your way over crisp waters in a kayak or on a stand-up paddleboard to see the waters and wildlife of Monterey
- Hike along Pebble Beach, watch gushing waterfalls and explore historic sites, such as the Hearst Castle
- Soak up the sun in Santa Barbara, and even grab a surfboard and catch some renowned Pacific Ocean waves
- Weave through scenic towns and coastal communities on a three-day tour that gives you plenty of opportunity to venture out on your own
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotel
- Narrated tour by a full-time professional
- Park entrance fees
- Hearst Castle tour
- Accommodations (camping)
- Fresh meals while camping
Please bring camera, sneakers or hiking boots, comfortable hiking clothes, change of clothes for three days, swimwear, sandals, toiletries, towel, bug repellent spray, sun protection, hat, water bottle, flashlight, warm layers and a raincoat.
Cancellations made more than 15 days in advance receive an 80% refund. Cancellations made within 15 days receive a 50% refund. No-shows and cancellations within 24 hours will be charged 100% of tour rate.