San Francisco North Beach Foodie Tour
Explore one of San Francisco's most popular neighborhoods for foodies. Go beyond the norm and discover North Beach’s lesser-known treasure trove of locally renowned delis, cafes, bakeries and meat markets.
What You Will Do
- Follow a foodie expert and guide on a jam-packed shopping tour of North Beach’s notorious restaurants and food scene
- Discover the culinary wealth this district has to offer, and go beyond the fine Italian cuisine it’s known for
- Visit iconic outlets like Mara’s Italian Pastries, Little City Market, Victoria Pastry Co., Molinari Deli, Café Trieste, Tony’s, and Liguira Bakery
- Buy delicious dishes and treats like homemade cannoli, Sicilian sausage, New York style coal-fired pizza, legendary focaccia, and gourmet coffee
- North Beach food tour with guide
Street parking is limited but parking garages are available on Filbert. Bring a shopping bag and cash, as most of the establishments do not take credit cards. Please note that tastings are not included in the price of the tour.
- 66 Ratings
We learned so much about the history of Northbeach, the restaurants of Northbeach and about San Francisco in general. It was a great tour and we highly recommend it.
Enjoyed the tour. Much more than a food tour!
Chef Joseph was knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. We learned so much on this tour both in terms of history and culinary facts. It was just the right amount of walking, not too many people and my husband and I were able to go back and revisit some of the stops and enjoy their wares! Would highly recommend this tour! Thank the
We really enjoyed our stroll through this Italian neighborhood with Chef Joseph!
Very good tour the chef was really nice and give detail about diffrent food around San Francisco a great guy fun walking tour
Very knowledgeable about food and San Francisco...also fun good value for the money and got to buy only foods we wanted
We very much enjoyed our walking tour with Joseph. He was very knowledgeable about history, and food in Italian Town. He introduced us to some great places to eat and we went back after our tour ended and enjoyed wonderful food. We would highly recommend a tour with Joseph.
Chef Joseph is informative, enjoys his tours and culinary discoveries and San Francisco history.