North Beach Culinary Tour
Dine your way through North Beach history. Explore this iconic San Francisco neighborhood while indulging in delectable dishes at four local restaurants.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a four-course progressive dining experience spanning four local restaurants—beginning with appetizers, then entree and concluding with desserts
- Chat with chefs, restaurant owners, and industry experts about all culinary-related matters that intrigue you
- Explore a cultural gem of a neighborhood while noshing your way through a laid-back, one-mile walking tour between dining stops
- Hear fascinating facts and historical anecdotes about North Beach's past, including how it was home to the Barbary Coast, the most notorious neighborhood in America
- Guided food tour in North Beach
- Tastings at four different North Beach restaurants
Accommodations can be made for dietary restrictions and vegetarian options with advance notice.
Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket, water bottles and photo ID.
All tickets are nonrefundable. Tours can be rescheduled with two weeks advance notice.
- 25 Ratings
This is the second Avital Tour I have been on - and both have been excellent (I also went on the cocktail tour with my wife over the summer). I'm an SF tour guide - I worked for extranomical for 5 years, and I was extremely impressed with our guides' service, knowledge, and subtle handling of a diverse group. Would it be helpful to also leave a review with tripadvisor? Thank you!