San Francisco, Muir Woods & Sausalito Private Tour
Tour the Bay Area with a local guide on a day trip full of natural wonders and urban exploration. Journey over the Golden Gate Bridge to explore the breathtaking redwood trees of Muir Woods and seaside Sausalito.
What You Will Do
- Get a close-up look at San Francisco and its surroundings with a private SUV tour that goes where other vehicles can't
- Hear about the history of the places you visit, including the stunning Muir Woods, where old-growth redwood trees tower above you
- Snap memorable photos as you tour San Francisco and head towards Sausalito, a scenic coastal area
- Focus on the sights you want to see with a private tour customized by you with the help of a guide
- Maximize your time and get to your destination faster with no multiple pickup locations or waiting on other tardy tourists
- Transportation in a large comfortable SUV
- Narrated tour
- Friendly guide
The SUV will only hold 1-7 guests. Only rangers may guide inside Muir Woods
Please bring $10 entry fee for Muir Woods, applicable to adults 16 years and up. National Parks pass holders and children are free. If your child is under the minimum age or height standards set by the state of California (less than 8 years of age or less than 4 feet 9 inches in height), you must bring a legal child safety seat.
If you cancel at least seven day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 10 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between three and six days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within two days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- 1 Rating