San Francisco Mission District Food Tour
Step out on a three-hour food tour of the Mission District—a haven for hipsters and home to SF's trendiest culinary scene—where you'll taste high-quality dishes brimming with locally sourced ingredients, and chat with world-class chefs.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a four-course progressive dining experience spanning four local restaurants—beginning with appetizers, then entree and concluding with desserts
- Marvel at huge, colorful murals as you walk from restaurant to restaurant on a 1.5 mile tour through this historic Latin neighborhood
- Save room for decadent desserts—tours might include a gelato pop (yes, you read that right) or salted caramel ice cream
- Meet restaurant owners and industry experts and hear the stories behind their innovative culinary approaches and the passion for the masterpiece dishes that they create
- Three-hour guided food tour
- Tastings from four different Mission District restaurants
- Bragging rights that you've eaten your way through SF's trendiest culinary scene
Accommodations can be made for dietary restrictions and vegetarian options with advance notice.
Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket, water bottle and photo ID.
All tickets are nonrefundable. Tours can be rescheduled with two weeks advance notice for parties of four or less.
- 20 Ratings