San Francisco Explore Chinatown Tour
Learn about this fascinating neighborhood as you walk around markets, temples, streets, and passageways with an experienced guide.
What You Will Do
- Guided walking tour through Chinatown
- Views of pagoda-style buildings and education about their history
- Visit to an herbal pharmacy to buy vitalizing ginseng root, pearl pills for beautiful skin, and gecko lizards for energy
- Stops at Stockton St. food markets to sample fresh and exotic foods
- Tour of an authentic Buddhist temple complete with dazzling altars adorned with red lanterns, priceless gold artifacts, and incense-filled urns
Children 5 and under are free.
You must contact us 7 days before the tour date for any changes to your booking.For changes, we will do our best to find an alternate date, add or delete guests, or add or delete the luncheon.Payment is fully refundable up to 48 hours prior to the tour date for cancellations for each guest booked. No refunds for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour date, no shows or late arrivals.
- 98 Ratings
Our tour guide was outstanding! She was very knowledgeable and personable.
I loved the way Linda brought in her personal experiences of growing up in Chinatown. And her upbeat personality is very entertaining and fun.
Dave was very knowledgeable and interesting. Personal experiences growing up In Chinatown added to the tour.
Linda is so much fun and very knowledgeable!!