- 1 Rating
San Francisco Classic Car Tour
Discover the best of San Francisco in a classic car with a three and a half-hour tour that showcases the must-see sights of the City by the Bay. Ride around in a vintage vehicle as a private driver takes care of getting you through the city.
What You Will Do
- Spend three and a half hours exploring San Francisco in a wonderful classic car, which is complete with a private driver
- Enjoy the spirit of the city as you cruise around with your friends or family: Bring along up to four of your pals
- Check out Fort Mason, marvel at an amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge, and get a glimpse of the Palace of Fine Arts
- Roll through famous neighborhoods and parks, including the legendary Haight-Ashbury district, lively Castro, bustling Dolores Park and more
- Make an impression as you ride around town, firing up the engine for a trembling roar that raises the hair on the back of your neck
- Cruise by Ocean Beach to feel the salty breeze on your skin and take in the fresh Pacific Ocean air
- 3.5 hour classic car tour
- Private driver
Classic cars can accommodate three to four people.
- 1 Rating