4-Hour Driving Tour in San Francisco
Discover the beauty of San Francisco in the comfort of a Mercedes. Drive between the city's main landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Twin Peaks, and more.
What You Will Do
- Capture the impressive views of San Francisco from the comfort and safety of a Mercedes-Benz touring vehicle
- Take plenty of picturesque photos of the most memorable San Francisco landmarks and attractions
- Follow along with a local guide, who shares informative facts and fun stories about the city
- Get an insiders glimpse into the many local neighborhoods and sites of San Francisco
- Four-hour guided tour
- 50% Off Promo Code 'LEFT COAST'
- There are no car seats, so you will need to bring your own
- Vans are not wheelchair accessible
- Pets are not allowed
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes and check-in 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 7 Ratings
Guy is funny, few to none silent moments, good on touristy Intel.
Barry was very nice and knows a lot about the city. Loved all the stops.
It was a really informative trip! I appreciated their customer service when I was late due to an Uber issue. I enjoyed getting to see so much in just 4 short hours. I wish we could have crossed the Golden Gate Bridge instead of seeing the park, but I still give it a 5star rating! Our guide was super nice and knowledgeable.
I’ve lived in the Bay Area for over 3 years but never did a San Fran tour. Had visitors in town who wanted a tour so found Left Coast. Best decision ever. Comfortable Mercedes van, personal service and a rocking Tour Guide Jeffrey. He knows the city inside and out and showed us parts of SF that I didn’t know existed. We were able to get their summer special price but I would have paid full price for this level of service, knowledge and fun. If you are a tourist coming to SF spend your money on a quality tour. Not a big bus.
Driver(Jeffery) was really nice, friendly and very knowledgeable Of the history of San Francisco. We enjoyed our tour and would recommend your company to friends Thanks Frederick and elisabeth Taylor
We had an outstanding tour with our guide Jeffrey! What a great tour, all over the city and so many little areas we never could have found on our own. Plus all the history and information. Thank you Jeffrey.