- 28 Ratings
Two-Hour Horseback & Wine-Tasting Experience in Temecula
Saddle up for a horseback ride through the wine country of California. Sip on full-bodied vintages at a local winery after you explore scenic trails on horseback.
What You Will Do
- Head out on the open trails of Temecula for a fun horseback riding adventure
- Learn the ropes to controlling a horse with an informative lesson that covers all the basics
- Trot through a local forest and over rolling hills to glimpse impressive views of Temecula Valley
- Visit a local winery for the perfect post-ride tasting: Sample a variety of flavorful wines
- Two-hour guided horseback ride
- Wine tasting
- Group photo
- 28 Ratings
The ride and the views were great....would choose a cooler time and think will do so to bring my grandkids later. My only complaint was that the outhouse was way overdue to be cleaned and I became a bit sick but had to use it none the less..... Due to the extreme heat perhaps some ice cold bottles of water would have been nice. Our guide....Venda (shortened) took good care of us older ladies, so thanks for that. Kathy
The tour guide was very nice. She made sure we were feeling comfortable with our house. The only downside was that the experience was only 1 hour and not 2 like it says in the description.