Trolley Day Tour of Top Sights
Explore all that San Diego has to offer on your own time, listening to engaging stories of its history from the knowledgeable trolley conductors. Roll through San Diego on an unlimited boarding and re-boarding trolley that makes 11 convenient stops throughout the city.
What You Will Do
- Take advantage of unlimited boarding and re-boarding of trolleys that circulate the city beginning at 9 a.m, with the last re-boarding at 4 p.m in the winter and 5 p.m in the summer
- Explore 11 conveniently placed trolley stops throughout the city
- See and learn all about San Diego’s top attractions, enjoying a downloadable map with the trolley stops
- Day ticket
- Downloadable map with trolley stops
- Local guide and driver on the trolley
Start Location: You may start your tour at any of the 11 trolley stops, and can hop off and hop on at any stop as well. Map location shows the first stop at Old Town San Diego State Historic Park.
- 1 Rating