- 9 Ratings
Tour of Three Wineries on Horseback in Temecula
Giddy up on this unique wine tasting adventure that takes you to three fantastic wineries, while riding a calm horse. Enjoy the amazing climate and smooth vintages of Southern California wines — all on horseback.
What You Will Do
- Take a trip on the outskirts of the historic town of Temecula, a rich locale particularly suited for vineyards thanks to its Mediterranean climate
- Start and finish your trip at Leoness Cellars, where you'll get a taste of classic vintages, while enjoying the views of an idyllic winery nestled amongst green hills
- Pass through a variety of select wineries and vineyards that cater to a plethora of tastes and allow you to get a behind the scenes look at the process from grape to cup
- Learn all about the horses you're riding — most of which have been rescued and now get a second chance thanks to your support
- Make a stop at the Robert Renzoni Winery for authentic Italian wines in the scenic Valle de los Caballos
- Three tastings
- One on one instruction
- A horse to ride and equipment
Highly recommend wearing long pants. Close toed shoes are required.
Must cancel outside of 24 hours for a full refund. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you may reschedule only. No shows are charged an additional $50 no show fee and may not reschedule.
- 9 Ratings