- 30 Ratings
Snorkel Tour in La Jolla Cove
Explore the beauty of La Jolla Cove, taking part in an exciting snorkel tour through the area's majestic cave formations. This tour is ideal for any age or skill level!
What You Will Do
- Jump into the Pacific Ocean and get ready to discover La Jolla Cove to the fullest during a fun filled snorkel adventure with the entire family
- Swim in and out of caves, getting a close look at the natural rock formations that give this area it's name
- Move alongside many underwater creatures including leopard sharks, sea turtles, and stingrays
- Enjoy having an informative guide by your side who is knowledgeable about snorkeling and the area itself
- Snorkel tour with guide
- All equipment including mask, snorkel, and fins
The group will meet towards the back of the parking lot past the playground underneath a blue canopy tent.
Cancellations made 48 hours ahead of time will be fully refunded. Those made within 48 hours of your tour will only receive 50% refund.
- 30 Ratings
Very friendly when I called to book. EASY to find per given directions. We arrived around 11:10 for our 11:30 tour.They did not know we had ordered the "go pro" addition to our tour , so there was no go pro available. One of the guides had to drive home to get his go pro. Which was fine but did cause a slight delay. However I felt that showed some major communication issues between whomever is scheduling and the staff then that gives the tours. MANAGEMENT SHOULD DEFINITELY BE more on top of updating the bookings and making sure staff is properly equipped for the tours. Also about 6-8 people showed up late at around 12 for our tour...which delayed the entire tour ...it was a bit annoying considering we were there early and ready to go. I feel like they should have still started us on time and then had the late people go on the next tour or with another guide. Overall it was an ok experience.
Wish I would have had a location where we could have seen more marine life, but it was a good your for beginners