- 6 Ratings
San Elijo Five-Day Kids Surf Camp
Let your kids learn how to surf in a super fun camp that introduces them to the basics of hanging ten, grabbing a wave, and keeping it cool on the water. Friendly instructors will walk them through everything they need to know over the course of five days, with equipment and snacks waiting.
What You Will Do
- Allow your children to ignite a lifelong love of surfing with a kid's camp that spends five days teaching them the basics
- Relax knowing that this camp has all the boards and wetsuits needed for a week of fun, plus drinks and snacks to satisy hungry surfers
- Kids will master surf skills with the camp's 3:1 student to instructor ratio
- Children will walk away able to properly carry a board, paddle out, pop up, and more
- Full wetsuit and a variety of surfboard sizes
- Daily snack breaks
- Celebratory BBQ on Friday
- Surf lessons
Parents are welcome to watch any of the programs. Drop-off is suggested a few minutes prior, and temporary parking is available at the entrance of State Park. This is a five-day course with four-hour lessons every day.
Deposits are non-refundable but transferable up to a year. Full payments (minus deposit) are refundable up to one month prior to camp start date.
- 6 Ratings