Three-Hour Private Charter on San Diego Bay
Enjoy three hours on San Diego Bay with your own private sailing yacht and a knowledgeable Captain. Relax and discover San Diego Bay as you choose your personalized itinerary for up to six guests.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the sailing or relax while you enjoy complimentary beverages and snacks and the company of your friends and family
- Sail toward the Pacific Ocean and take in impressive views of Shelter Island, Ballast Point and Point Loma, then cruise toward the downtown waterfront and Coronado bridge
- Spot various shore birds, lively Sea Lions and even Dolphins as you float on the smooth waves
- Tour San Diego Bay aboard your private charter with a friendly Captain to steer the way
- 3-hour private boat charter for up to six people
- Captain and guide
- Complimentary beer, wine, bottled water and snacks
Feel free to bring your own food and drink. Please do not bring red wine. Non-smoking. Pets are not permitted on board. Children under 13 years of age must wear a life jacket while away from the dock. Guests must be at least 21 years old to consume alcohol and must sign a waiver.
Please call operator to cancel.
- 43 Ratings
Our sailboat day was amazing!! Jason is the best! He takes the time to make your adventure so memorable! Great boat with a great Caption! Will do this again soon!