Three-Hour Private Charter on San Diego Bay
Enjoy three hours on San Diego Bay with your own private sailing yacht and a knowledgeable Captain. Relax and discover San Diego Bay as you choose your personalized itinerary for up to six guests.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the sailing or relax while you enjoy complimentary beverages and snacks and the company of your friends and family
- Sail toward the Pacific Ocean and take in impressive views of Shelter Island, Ballast Point and Point Loma, then cruise toward the downtown waterfront and Coronado bridge
- Spot various shore birds, lively Sea Lions and even Dolphins as you float on the smooth waves
- Tour San Diego Bay aboard your private charter with a friendly Captain to steer the way
- 3-hour private boat charter for up to six people
- Captain and guide
- Complimentary beer, wine, bottled water and snacks
Feel free to bring your own food and drink. Please do not bring red wine. Non-smoking. Pets are not permitted on board. Children under 13 years of age must wear a life jacket while away from the dock. Guests must be at least 21 years old to consume alcohol and must sign a waiver.
Please call operator to cancel.
- 51 Ratings
Captain Bret was great and very knowledgeable. Would definitely ask for him again.
Jason and Lucky Sol are the best!! We took a Sunday excursion as a family, including our future daughter-in-law who'd never been to California. This was the perfect way to give her the essence of our town. Jason is a wonderful Captain and person, and the Lucky Sol is a fantastic way to be on the water. This is truly one of the most enjoyable experiences we've had as a family. When we left, we told Jason we'd be back soon. I recommend Jason and Lucky Sol to anyone who wants to spend some time doing things their way.
Our sailboat day was amazing!! Jason is the best! He takes the time to make your adventure so memorable! Great boat with a great Caption! Will do this again soon!