Six-Hour Private Charter on San Diego Bay
Enjoy six hours on San Diego Bay with your own private sailing yacht and a knowledgable Captain. Relax and discover San Diego Bay as you choose your personalized itinerary for up to six guests.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the sailing or relax while you enjoy complimentary beverages and snacks, and the company of your friends and family
- Sail toward the Pacific Ocean and take in impressive views of Shelter Island, Ballast Point and Point Loma, then cruise toward the downtown waterfront and Coronado bridge
- Spot various shore birds, lively Sea Lions and even Dolphins as you float on the smooth waves
- Tour San Diego Bay aboard your private charter with a friendly Captain to steer the way
- Captain and guide
- Complimentary beer, wine, bottled water and snacks
Please feel free to bring your own food and drink. Please do not bring red wine. Non-smoking. Pets are not permitted on board. Children under 13 years of age must wear a life jacket while away from the dock. Guests must be at least 21 years old to consume alcohol and must sign a waiver.
Please call to cancel.