One-Hour Private Carriage Ride in Temecula
Travel through local vineyards and quaint wine-country streets on board a private horse-drawn carriage made for two. Sip on glass after glass of wine as you re-kindle your love on a romantic carriage ride.
What You Will Do
- Listen to the gentle clip-clop of hooves as you relax and cuddle close to your loved one on an hour-long private carriage ride
- View beautiful gardens teeming with flora and fauna, lush vineyards and local winery properties
- Get inside knowledge into the Temecula Valley region from your knowledgeable driver
- Breathe in the sweet scent of orange blossoms filling the air as you bask in the warm sunshine
- Hour-long private horse-drawn carriage ride
- Choice of bottle of red or white wine
It is recommended that you go on this ride in the morning, between the hours of 8 am and 11:30 am or in the evening, between the hours of 5 pm and 10 pm. You can make plans to stop at wine tasting rooms. Carriage accommodates two passengers.
48 hours notice.
- 52 Ratings
Awesome experience! Beautiful and relaxing. Wonderful memories made!
We did the private couple horse and carriage tour. Had an AMAZING time. Marc was very polite, friendly and very informative about the history of the Temecula vineyards. Even though the vines were dormant, the tour experience and views were beautiful. Will definitely do another tour once the vines bloom. Recommend it 100%.
It was freezing and overpriced. But loved the relaxed ride - the horse and the driver!
Katie was our driver. She was very curteous and knowledgeable. Left a very big impression to my 4 year old girl. Never felt uncomfortable. We will be ckming back soon when the spring time hits.
My boyfriend & I had such a great time on our carriage ride. It was such a cool way to see the beautiful scenery there. Our driver, Katie, was so nice, friendly & very knowledgeable... we had a great conversation with her. We will definitely will be a repeat customer.