- 16 Ratings
Morning Surf Camp at San Elijo State Beach
Give your children an exciting ocean adventure at an action-packed camp dedicated to catching waves and having fun. See your children build confidence in the water as they learn important surfing techniques and safety skills.
What You Will Do
- Watch your child develop a greater awareness for the ocean as they learn proper surf technique and safety skills
- Encourage your child to get outdoors and have a beach adventure swimming through waves, lounging along the beach and hanging out with new friends
- See your child progress and gain knowledge about advanced surf topics, such as surf etiquette and progressive surfing
- Relax knowing your child is in the hands of knowledgeable, CPR and First Aid certified professionals dedicated to providing a safe and fun learning environment
- Five-day morning surf camp
- Full wetsuit and a variety of surfboard sizes
- Daily snack break
- All surf gear included
Please bring a swimsuit, towel and sunblock. Daily sign-ups can be arranged. Parents are welcome to watch any of our programs; however, drop-off is suggested a few minutes prior to start time. Please use temporary parking at entrance of State Park.
Non-refundable deposit. Full refund (minus deposit) for cancellations at least one month prior to camp start date.
- 16 Ratings