Memorial Ash Scattering (13 - 18 persons) $1,600
A Burial at Sea is a way of having a memorial and scattering the ashes of a loved one at sea. The scattering of ashes at sea is often related to the celebration of the circle of life.
What You Will Do
Tour San Diego Bay and visit classic sailing ships and cutting edge nuclear submarines Experience Sea Lions and Dolphins up close and in the wild as you sail through out the bay Discover experimental navy boats and ships as they slip in and out of the harbor Enjoy a wonderful day sailing in beautiful San Diego while visiting this city on the bay
Feel free to BYOB your own food and Beer, Wine, and alcohol Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide, and all free water and snacks are included Voted "Best Deal in San Diego" on Yelp and Google
- Please PRINT out your receipt, any coupon or gift certificate. This is your boarding pass !!!
- Please PRINT out the PDF attachment provided with this email for meeting place and parking info.
- We recommend dressing in layers. Shorts and a Tee Shirt during the day. Sweater and jeans for late afternoon.
- Life jackets are available for each person. No Children under 12 please.
- Snacks and water are complimentary, but alcoholic beverages are NOT. Please feel free to BYOB.
- No large Ice Chests - Please bring your food and drink in a small cooler, bag or backpack.
- No Red Wine PLEASE - Red wine stains when spilled - White wine does not.
- No Glassware on the boat. Please bring plastic wine glasses or cups. Wine, Champagne, and Beer bottles are ok.
- No Gum, Cake, or Candy on the Boat, as these tend to make a mess.
- No Black soled shoes, sandals, or heels of any type. Please wear light soled tennis shoes, sneakers or sandals only.
- Please take care of any bathroom needs before boarding the boat and leaving the dock. Yes, we have a bathroom on the boat.
- There is NO SMOKING - VAPING - CHEWING TOBACCO allowed onboard the boat.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take Bonine, Antivert, or Dramamine one hour prior to arriving.
- If for any reason you are running late, please give us a courtesy call BEFORE your scheduled boarding time.
We recommend dressing in layers No Children under 12 please Snacks and water are complimentary No Red Wine PLEASE - Red wine stains when spilled - White wine does not No Gum, Cake, or Candy on the Boat, as these tend to make a mess. No Black soled shoes, sandals, or heels of any type. Please wear light soled tennis shoes, sneakers or sandals There is NO SMOKING - VAPING - CHEWING TOBACCO If you are prone to motion sickness, please take Bonine, Antivert, or Dramamine one hour prior to arriving
Meeting Location: We are located at 1880 Harbor Island Dr San Diego CA 92101 - (619) 887-5443 Parking is FREE outside of Marina. Meet in EAST parking top of boat ramp. PLEASE CALL WHEN YOU ARRIVE (619) 431-1007 You will be escorted to boat Meeting Address: 1880 Harbor Island Dr, Marina Cortez, San Diego, CA, 92101
If you must cancel less than 48 hrs before your trip please understand that we have probably turned other guests away while holding your spot so unless we are able to book another charter for the same time & duration, no credits or refunds will be issued We accept same day cancellations due to heavy rain, lack of visibility or winds in excess of 20-25 knots
- 1 Rating