Historical Temecula Horseback Wine Tour & Tasting
Set off on a remarkable horseback riding tour of local vineyards and wineries in the rolling hillsides of Temecula wine country. Enjoy a wine tasting at famous Keyways Winery and Robert Renzoni Winery.
What You Will Do
- Trot down the open trails to visit winding vineyards and winery estates of Temecula
- Customize your wine tour by adding on private tour options and ranch hand assistance
- Visit Keyways Winery and Robert Renzoni Winery
- Taste from a selection of six unique wines at Keyways Winery after a 90-minute horseback ride
- Learn about the area's culture and history from an experienced local guide
- One wine tasting at Keyways Winery
- 90-minute guided horseback ride through Temecula wineries and vineyards
- Horse and all riding equipment needed
Wear long pants and closed toe shoes for horseback riding.
Must cancel 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No shows are charged a $50 fee and are not allowed to reschedule.
- 50 Ratings
Was contacted morning of telling me I needed to be there an hour before my scheduled time to get my wine tour. I would've appreciated them letting me know at least a day ahead so I would've had more time to plan the day. Also, my horseback ride only barely lasted an hour. The website said approximately 1.5 hour horseback ride. It was an enjoyable experience nonetheless.