Gaslamp Harbor Segway Tour
Explore the Historic Gaslamp Quarter and Harbor, taking in the sights of Victorian-era buildings, Petco Park, Seaport Village, Tuna Pier, the USS Midway and more. Enjoy in-depth narration, which tells you all you need to know about the area's history.
What You Will Do
- Take a fun-filled Segway ride along the streets of downtown San Diego, the Gaslamp District and San Diego Harbor
- See the city's beautiful architecture, public art and more
- Be entertained by and learn from lively narration about the buildings, historic sites and neighborhoods you'll see
- Enjoy a smooth ride on mostly flat, wide walkways on your own Segway
- Experience an intimate tour with no more than six guests per group
- Helmets are provided, but you're welcome to bring your own
- Bottle of water
- Segway training
- Tour guide
Participants must be at least 14 years of age. Everyone must sign the liability waiver; minors must have a parent or guardian sign for them. No drinking or smoking on the tour. You must be comfortable standing for two hours. This activity is not recommend for expectant mothers.
PARKING: The Meridian offers underground parking Monday–Saturday at $1.75 per 20 minutes. Cheaper street parking is available, but be sure to check meters and signs for fees and time limitations. Street parking is free Sundays and most federal holidays. Gratuities for tour guides are appreciated.
48 hours. Text 619-512-3491 or email Tours@WeLoveTourists.com
- 298 Ratings
Great tour. Our tour guide was funny and knew a lot about San Diego. He was able to teach us how to ride the segways in about 5 minutes. They’re a lot of fun. Well worth the price. I recommend it highly
It was a good tour. No complaints, it's just Balboa Park was really packed. No fault to James, he was really good. It was actually nice in that i was the only tourist on the tour making the ride on the segway better. I'd recommend introducing private segway tours in the future!
Great experience. It's easier than you think. Only 2 minutes training and you're safely on your way. Good tour even though we already knew most of the areas since we live here. Guide could have enunciated a little better and spoken a bit slower. Both sound public speaking skills. Just do it. You'll enjoy it.
We had a great time and our guide was awesome!