- 8 Ratings
Four Hour Borrego Park Off-Road Jeep Tour
Explore the expansive desert landscapes of the Anza Borrego State Park on a four hour guided off-road tour in a Jeep Rubicon.
What You Will Do
- Explore the Elephant Trees and Wind Caves of Anza Borrego State Park
- 4 hour off-road Jeep tour for up to 4 people
- Visit an ancient Native American village site with pictographs -Enjoy incredible photo opportunities as you venture deeper into Anza Borrego State Park
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks for during the tour -Learn free photography techniques from a professional photographer and practice your skills during the tour
- 4 hour off-road Jeep tour in Anza Borrego State Park
- Complimentary photo instruction and tips
- Free water and snacks
Dress for current desert temperatures. Tour has a minimum of two guests.
24 hours advanced notice required.
- 8 Ratings
Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and had such a great personality! He made the trip feel both safe and exciting all at the same time. He took us to places that we never would have known existed without doing the jeep tour with him. Definitely one of our favorite parts about being in the desert
Very good training for night sky photography. Willing to teach anyone and spend any amount of time with that person in order to have them learn. Very knowledgeable of the photography industry and techniques. The most fun I've had in a long time.