Spend the day touring three Temecula Wineries and enjoy a gourmet lunch!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend the day with friendly tour hosts as they share the history of winemaking in Temecula
- Discover insights into the wines and wineries you will be visiting
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Wine tastings at 3 Temecula wineries
- Gourmet picnic lunch
- Round trip transportation in private, relaxing, chauffeured bus
- Tour Host
- Discounts on wine & merchandise
- Shopping at the wineries is fun and with us, you’ll get discounted prices on wine and merchandise, so make sure you leave with some wine and souvenirs!
- Gratuity is appreciated in Wine Country, some extra cash is good to have
- The weather in Temecula is typically mild. Summers are warm and winter can be a little chilly. Check the weather before you come and you may want to bring a hat in the summer or a light jacket in the winter
- Lunch is served outdoors (weather permitting)
- Pick up and drop off locations include the SouthCoast Winery & Resort and the Embassy Suites Temecula
- Must be 21+ with a valid ID
- 72 hour cancellation policy means you can apply your tour to another date
- If it is less than 72 hours we cannot give a refund
Jul 14, 2019
Oct 14, 2017
Not enough time in each winery.
Sep 17, 2017
Didn't plan on a party bus. The bus left early so we meet the tour at the first winery which was loud and crowded. Tried to reach that hostess unsuccessfully, then called the office to request refund. I'll never recommend or purchase another tour! I learned my lesson. We proceeded to enjoy our own wine tasting tour at elegant, quiet wineries for much Lee's money and far more elegance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year