Set off on a fun and scenic fishing charter over the shimmering waters of San Diego. Soak up the sunshine and enjoy the salty breeze as you cast away for big game fish, like marlin and tuna.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Grab a pole for six hours of fishing fun in the warm waters off the coast of San Diego
- Land a catch to be proud of with advice from an experienced captain and crew, who know just where to take you
- Cruise around on a customized 34 foot Luhrs Tournament Sport Fisher, a powerful ship that gives you more time to fish
- Head below deck to enjoy a large space where you can kick back and relax after an epic day of pulling in tuna, dorado and more
- Six-hour fishing charter for up to six anglers
- Rods, reels, tackle, bait, ice and fish cleaning
- Beverages and snacks
Please bring valid California or Mexican fishing license and a camera. It is also recommended that you wear layered clothing. Glass bottles are not permitted. 50% deposit is required for all charters.
Aug 15, 2018
great boat, great day and great fishing thanks to Cal's experience and tenacity! Will definitely come back! Thanks a million Cal
Aug 14, 2018
Capt. Cal and Reese where awesome. The boat was sparkling clean, well appointed with top of the line equipment and everything we needed for a great day of fishing. They got us on the fish at the Coronado Islands (which are a fantastic spot and back drop for fishing) hit the Yellowtail and off to the races of some great action.
Aug 5, 2017
For the same price we were on a smaller slower boat. Not catching a fish impacted the rating as well, primarily because we spent a lot of time going from spot to spot. Spencer was great and worked hard, but the boat was an issue for us.
Meeting location:  2051 Shelter Island Dr
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year