- A tour back that goes back in time through Old Town San Diego’s State Historic Park
- Learn about the Mexican period of Old Town and the American Gold Rush period that followed soon after
- Stop at one of the oldest graveyards in San Diego and learn why the past still haunts the streets of Old Town
- Dabble and taste four different cuisines along the way
- Sample food and drink at El Fandango
- Sample food and drink at Old Town Mining Company
- Sample food and drink at The Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Sample food and drink at Cafe Coyote
Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended. Ages 21+ suggested.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Seedy History & Tasting Tour in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter
Stroll through San Diego's picturesque Gaslamp Quarter and stop at five local eateries to sample unique local dishes and drinks. Hear jaw-dropping stories of scandal from your street savvy guide as you wander through the lamp-lined streets of San Diego's oldest neighborhood.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins