Experience the thrill of driving your own speed boat during this two-hour tour of San Diego Harbor. Learn the basics of boating from your expert guide before cruising around the harbor.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Start off with a safety briefing taught by your professional guide, followed by a lesson on hand signals and boating rules
- Navigate your own F13 speed boat for the entirety of the tour, with the help of an expert who sets the pace in a different boat
- Set out on your 13-mile (20-km) spin around San Diego Harbor, which includes several stops for photo opportunities and a closer look at points of interest throughout the harbor
- Enjoy close views from your vantage point on the water of US Navy ships and aircraft carriers such as the USS Midway, home to a museum that offers insights into the history of this famous vessel
- Zip over to see the famous vessel the Star of India, one of several historic ships berthed at the San Diego Maritime Museum
- Pass the Coronado Bridge, Seaport Village, the cruise ship terminal, and have excellent views of the downtown skyline and possibly the sea lions that live in these waters
- Guided and narrated tour
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Safety orientation
- F13 mini speed boat
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sunblock,
- The boats do have a storage compartment but bags can get wet.
- No experience or boating license required!
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or recent surgery to participate.
Pregnant women should not participate.
- The per boat weight limit of 450 lbs (205kgs) A small child (under 50 lbs, 22kgs) is allowed to sit in
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Nov 5, 2019
No complaints whatsoever. My expectations were exceeded in every way. Thanks!
Meeting location:  1450 Harbor Island Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year