Cruise around in style in an open-air van on this fun San Diego adventure! Visit downtown, the Gaslamp and Little Italy districts, stopping off in Coronado, Balboa Park, Mission Bay, Crystal Pier, Del Mar, Torrey Pines, and La Jolla!
Duration:  6hrs 30mins - 7hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Uncover the beauty of California while driving around in an open-air vehicle with a professional leading the way
- Start out in the Gaslamp and weave downtown through Little Italy along the Embarcadero on our way to Coronado Island and Hotel Del
- Your personal guide will give you a tour of the Hotel Del and fill you in on it’s famous history!
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the bridge as you head over to Balboa Park, site of the 1905 and 1915 World’s Exposition
- Walk along Mission Bay and over to the famous Boardwalk and Crystal Pier
- Head up north to the quaint beach town of Encinitas for lunch, where you have the chance to walk through the Meditation Gardens enjoying some incredible views before descending the 142 steps to Swami’s Surf Break to explore tidepools and rock formations
- Cruise Pacific Coast Highway through Cardiff, the Cedros Avenue Design District in Solana Beach, and the beautiful Victorian town of Del Mar, before arriving at the Glider Port in Torrey Pines to watch paragliders soar off the cliffs
- Save the best for last as you wind your way down to La Jolla Shores, then over to La Jolla Cove to spot some seals and sealions!
- Guided tour
- Bottled water and snacks
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Guests should be ready for pickup 15 minutes before their allotted time
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  333 W Harbor Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year