Set off on a four-hour tour along coastal waters where you look out for giant whales. Sail over shimmering waters as you keep your eyes open for all sorts of wildlife.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hop aboard a spacious ship for a four-hour tour complete with lunch and a round of ice cold beer or chilled white wine
- Experience California’s coastal paradise as you sail in and out of the San Diego Bay, looking out over the stunning views
- Explore little-known locations perfect for spotting whales on your safari, gliding over the deep blue Pacific Ocean
- Unlimited sodas, waters, chips, and snacks
- Platter of salami, cheese, and crackers
- Whale-watching tour
Oct 30, 2019
My son and I had a fantastic time sailing with Captain Allan. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and added a lot to the adventure. We highly recommend this experience. The lunch was delicious too.
Mar 21, 2018
The boat was decent, the captain was nice, and the lunch was good. We didn't get to see any whales or dolphins, so that was a big disappointment. I would think you would have some kind of whale finder radar or something, but unfortunately nothing. We felt it was a lot of money to spend with no real good pictures to show for it. Do you offer some kind of rain check? That would be worth it.
Jan 20, 2018
Zack was great! Thank you, Zack, for a wonderful adventure.
Meeting location:  1450 Harbor Island Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year