Gain the jam making basics during a guided workshop where you get to create your own preserves. Work with fresh ingredients and pick up tips from a professional to help you make something delicious from scratch.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a hands-on experience where you get the chance to make your own batch of jam
- Learn about the many different sweeteners you can use for each individual jam you make
- Follow along with Jammin’ Stan, owner of Jammin’ Stan Jams and Artisan Foods and your professional instructor for the class
- Choose from many different available fruits and flavorings to make your customized jam
- Pick up tips and tricks so you can properly “can” your jams for storage
- Guided workshop
- All ingredients and supplies
Please wear closed-toed shoes to the class. We will be working with sharp knives and very hot liquids and caution must be taken at all times.
Meeting location:  950 Saxony Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year