- Head to Border Field State Park for an unforgettable two-hour journey along the water
- Enjoy the cool ocean breeze as you ride along the sandy beach along the water’s edge
- Look out for dolphins and seals in the nearby waves, or scope out the many waterfowl
- Discover the fun of horseback as you travel to the most southwestern point in the continental United States
- Two-hour horseback riding adventure
The beach closes at dark and horses must be off the beach prior to dark. All riders must wear closed-toe shoes and jeans. Riders cannot exceed a maximum weight limit of 240lbs. Riders under 18 must wear a helmet. No riders under the age of 6 can ride on trail. Children that are 6 and 7 years old can ride but must be ponied by the trail guide.
The operator reserves the right to charge for any reservations canceled without 48 hours prior notice. Credit cards will be charged for all reservations made with less than 48 hours notice.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below