Trot along scenic trails in a nature preserve overlooking Temecula Valley on a ride to remember. Enjoy breath-taking views of the valley below then quince your thirst at a local winery.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Saddle up for a 90-minute horseback ride in the hills overlooking Temecula Valley
- Ride professionally-trained horses that move at a relaxing pace perfect for any skill level
- Enjoy being in the great outdoors as you breathe in fresh air, warm up in the sunshine and look out over landscapes of rolling hills
- Hop off your horse and head to Lorimar Winery to taste five wines bursting with flavor
- Ninety-minute guided horseback ride
- Wine tasting
- Wear closed toed shoes
- You may bring a water on the ride, we have beverage holders on the saddles
- You may bring carrots to feed the spoiled horses after the ride
- No pets or smoking allowed
- Make sure to secure your keys and phone so you do not loose them on the trail
- Minors must have a parent sign the release form
- Minimum age for trail riding is 5
- Maximum weight is 280 pounds
- Pony rides at the ranch must be 2 years old and up
- No riding double
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Oct 5, 2019
Very relaxing! Great staff and tour guide. Would definitely recommend it.
Oct 1, 2019
Everyone was great and timely, great conversation, the horse ride was really enjoyable and the wine tasting after was great. Would definitely recommend
Jul 28, 2019
Everything was great. Your ranch is beautiful and horses are very well taken care of. We had a lot of fun and our Guide was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Thank you for a one of a kind experience and a fun day!
Meeting location:  28330 Mary Pl
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year