Set off on a remarkable horseback riding tour of local vineyards and wineries in the rolling hillsides of Temecula wine country. Enjoy a wine tasting at famous Keyways Winery and Robert Renzoni Winery.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Trot down the open trails to visit winding vineyards and winery estates of Temecula
- Customize your wine tour by adding on private tour options and ranch hand assistance
- Visit Keyways Winery and Robert Renzoni Winery
- Taste from a selection of six unique wines at Keyways Winery after a 90-minute horseback ride
- Learn about the area’s culture and history from an experienced local guide
- One wine tasting at Keyways Winery
- 90-minute guided horseback ride through Temecula wineries and vineyards
- Horse and all riding equipment needed
Wear long pants and closed toe shoes for horseback riding.
Must cancel 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No shows are charged a $50 fee and are not allowed to reschedule.
Oct 27, 2019
Everything was perfect!
May 6, 2019
It was a beautiful ride along the vineyards but would have enjoyed more if there was more information and history given by the your guide. From the description I thought we would learn more but again very beautiful ride.
Apr 16, 2019
I loved the tour it was amazing our instructor paulo was the best . And actually took the time to show us Around. the only reason I put some what satisfied is because to reach out to them is so hard . They hardly get back to you when you have questions. Besides that it was amazing
Meeting location:  37338 De Portola Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year