Embark on a high-speed advanced segway tour in La Jolla. Cruise to the top of Soledad Mountain and admire the stunning architecture and coastal views with an experienced local guide.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Cruise at accelerated speeds on an intermediate segway tour
- 2 hour guided segway tour of La Jolla with experienced guide
- Ideal for intermediate segway riders looking to cover more ground in little time
- Enjoy learning about the history and culture of La Jolla from a knowledgeable guide
- Ride to the top of Soledad Mountain, the highest point in the city of San Diego
- Experience panoramic city views from towering overlooks while also seeing La Jolla from sea level
- Two-hour guided Segway tour of La Jolla
- Segway and all necessary equipment
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes for the segway tour.
Aug 22, 2016
Amanda was awesome as usual, she made the day great even though one of the Segways ran out of battery with 20 minutes left in the tour. She towed it back the drove back to pick me up. I can't say enough good things about her.
Mar 26, 2015
Riding a Segway is a great way to see La Jolla and surrounding areas. The ride was fun, informative and got us to places that we would not otherwise have seen. The only drawback is that the tour was on major roads with heavy traffic at least some of the time. When we do this again we will stick to the beach and the scenic route. Otherwise a must when you are in La Jolla
Meeting location:  7430 Girard Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year