- Take a fun-filled Segway ride along the streets of downtown San Diego, the Gaslamp District and San Diego Harbor
- See the city’s beautiful architecture, public art and more
- Be entertained by and learn from lively narration about the buildings, historic sites and neighborhoods you’ll see
- Enjoy a smooth ride on mostly flat, wide walkways on your own Segway
- Experience an intimate tour with no more than six guests per group
- Helmets are provided, but you’re welcome to bring your own
- Bottle of water
- Segway training
- Tour guide
PARKING: The Meridian offers underground parking Monday–Saturday at $1.75 per 20 minutes. Cheaper street parking is available, but be sure to check meters and signs for fees and time limitations. Street parking is free Sundays and most federal holidays. Gratuities for tour guides are appreciated.
Participants must be at least 14 years of age. Everyone must sign the liability waiver; minors must have a parent or guardian sign for them. No drinking or smoking on the tour. You must be comfortable standing for two hours. This activity is not recommend for expectant mothers.
48 hours. Text 619-512-3491 or email Tours@WeLoveTourists.com