Explore the expansive desert landscapes of the Anza Borrego State Park on a four-hour guided off-road tour in a Jeep Rubicon. Visit an ancient Native American village and enjoy amazing photo opportunities.
Duration:  4hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the Elephant Trees and Wind Caves of Anza Borrego State Park
- Set off on a four-hour off-road Jeep tour for up to four people
- Visit an ancient Native American village site with pictographs
- Enjoy incredible photo opportunities as you venture deeper into Anza Borrego State Park
- Learn photography techniques from a professional photographer and practice your skills throughout the tour
- Four-hour off-road Jeep tour in Anza Borrego State Park
- Photo instruction and tips
- Water and snacks
Dress for current desert temperatures. Tour has a minimum of two guests.
24 hours advanced notice required.
Dec 23, 2018
Aaron took us to Native American sites we would have never hVe found on our own.
Dec 19, 2017
Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and had such a great personality! He made the trip feel both safe and exciting all at the same time. He took us to places that we never would have known existed without doing the jeep tour with him. Definitely one of our favorite parts about being in the desert
Nov 4, 2016
Very good training for night sky photography. Willing to teach anyone and spend any amount of time with that person in order to have them learn. Very knowledgeable of the photography industry and techniques. The most fun I've had in a long time.
Meeting location:  Christmas Cir
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year