Take your class on a fun and exciting field trip to the beautiful Water Conservation Garden! Tour water-wise plant trails and animal habitats, and enjoy an interactive learning lesson.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on an interactive educational adventure and learn about parts of the plant and their adaptations, how to be water-smart in our region, and why saving the earth’s ecosystems are so important for our friends and animals
- Spend quality time in nature, discovering the importance of caring for the environment and for one another
- Engage your students in fun activities that meet California State Standards, E-STEM, and Next Generation Science Standards
- Explore the Native Habitat Garden, along with a whimsical garden tour and a gardening activity where each student plants a succulent to take home!
- Educational Field Trip
- A planted succulent to take home
- All students will do a hands-on planting to take home, and younger students will learn a conservation song in Sign Language
- Please bring 1 box per class to store the potted pots in the box to travel back to school
- Please dress for the weather. Bring sun protection (sunscreen, hats, parasols), and wear closed-toed shoes.
- During the months of November through March, there can be a slight chill in the air, so we recommend students having
a long-sleeved layer
- If you need to cancel for any reason, 48 hours notice is required
Jan 10, 2020
Well organized. Kids had a blast!
Jun 10, 2019
This field trip is always my favorite. I love the water conservation lesson, they present in a way that 7 year olds can understand.
May 28, 2019
Educational, fun and students learned tons of ways to be Earth Heroes!...👍
Meeting location:  12122 Cuyamaca College Dr W
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year