Enjoy an escape room that is a fun live-action game where you and your team need to find the clues hidden throughout the room. Solve the puzzles you come across and escape the room in 60 minutes or less.
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a thrilling one hour live-action game that will keep you entertained from beginning to end
- Immerse yourself in a multitude of fun and Interactive puzzles you’ve never seen before
- Witness plenty of surprising twists and turns throughout the story of the game
- Work with the “Game Master” who will be able to guide you through your game, if needed
- One hour escape room challenge
- Discounts to try other escape room’s afterwards
- 15% partnership discount at many local restaurants
- All teams must arrive 15 minutes before their booked time slot
- All players must sign an online waiver before playing their game
- Team size minimum is 3 players
- No pictures or recording allowed during your game.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All players MUST arrive 15 minutes before their game time.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Dec 17, 2019
The room was too dark. If you wear reading glasses you cannot see the clues due to the darkness. It was not geared to a 60 year-old, but I'm probably not your target audience. Please do not send me any more email.
Oct 1, 2019
We actually didn't get to try Annie's Footstep. We were told that a key piece to the room had been broken by the prior group, so we were switched to the Head Trip room. There were a lot of cool puzzles, but we left room feeling like we didn't figure everything out. We felt there were too many objects that were not used in any way, like the bones or the fingers. So, we left feeling like we were missing something. Also, the room kind of ended anticlimactic. I would still like to try Annie's Footstep, but overall, we didn't really care for Head Trip.
Aug 4, 2019
To start with, my kids and myself have now completed 3 different Art Hatch rooms. I believe this one was one of the more confusing room. We really had no where to start other than a repeating phrase. I believe Art Hatch has other rooms that are better but this room was definitely interesting. Once we got to figuring out how it was set up we flew through the room. It took the 4 of us 40 mins to complete the room. Good luck and have fun!
Meeting location:  317 E Grand Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year