- Explore the rolling hills on a guided horseback ride that offers the perfect perch from which to take in the surrounding countryside
- Learn the basics of horseback riding or brush up on skills you already have for a thrilling time, no matter your ability
- Relax and enjoy the quiet calm of the countryside as the warm sun shines down and a breeze whistles through the leaves
- Take memorable photos of the picturesque wildlife, sage brush, and your majestic horse
- Ninety-minute guided horseback ride
- All gear and equipment, including helmets, boots, and saddlebags
- Children age 7 and up are welcome on this ride
Please wear closed-toe shoes. Cowboy hats and boots are available to use on the tour. You may bring carrots to feed the horses. You may bring a bottle of water on the ride.
All minors must have a parent sign a liability waver. Please contact the ranch if you will be bringing a minor that is not yours. Minors must wear a helmet which i will provide. please do not have their hair in berets and buns because the helmet will not fit. A low pony tail will be fine. Pets are not allowed.
If there are difficult weather conditions such as rain, dangerous wind, muddy trails, and excessive heat, your ride might be rescheduled. Please call the ranch to confirm or reschedule your ride.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below