Have a blast with this fun, live-action escape room game. Work with your team to find the clues hidden throughout the room, solve puzzles you come across, and escape the room in 60 minutes or less.
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Partake in a thrilling one-hour live-action game that will keep you entertained from beginning to end
- Enjoy a multitude of fun and interactive puzzles you’ve never seen before
- Come across plenty of surprising twists and turns throughout the story of the game
- Work with a “Game Master” who will be able to guide you through your game, if needed
- One hour escape room challenge
- Discounts to try other escape rooms afterwards
- 15% partnership discount at many local restaurants
- All teams must arrive 15 minutes before their booked time slot
- All players must sign an online waiver before playing their game
- Team size minimum is 3 players
- No pictures or recording allowed during your game.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jul 17, 2021
The staff member didn’t seem to be trained very well in our game. We got stuck early on the fuse box, couldn’t understand the walkie talkie, kept getting the same clue over and over that made no sense. We wasted 20 minutes on something we asked Several times for help on. In all fairness, I just got chemo and wasn’t feeling great but It was disappointing. She read from a script, stumbled on the words in the intro And then when showing us what we missed at the end, was not even sure herself how it all worked. Props were great, room and clues were well appointed ... and It was close to Being fun but missed the mark due to under educated, possibly new staff.
Apr 12, 2021
I think it was too hard for this age group. I had called ahead and was told this is very popular and 11 year olds would be able to do it. I don't think it was geared toward this age group at all and the clues were way too hard for this very smart group of girls. They should focus on given easier clues or making it more age appropriate for different age groups. They should want kids to be somewhat successful, especially if they want people to come back for a return experience. Maybe numbering the clues and making it more like an indoor scavenger hunt would help so that it builds on teamwork and being successful. They have the ability to make this a better experience for a variety of ages. Also, they should have explained more and given more clues during the experience.
Sep 20, 2020
Lots of fun and staff was super helpful with clues! We made it out with two mins to spare, Brad was awesome! Highly recommend.
Meeting location:  201 E Grand Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year