Step aboard a classic sailing yacht for an unforgettable tour over San Diego's shimmering waters. Feel the sun on your face as you breathe in the fresh salty air.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hear the sea splashing against the hull and the wind in the sails as you speed over sparkling waves
- See San Diego from a new perspective, catching the city skyline from the water as you make new memories with your friends and loved ones
- Enjoy chilled white wine, ice cold beer, or champagne on an intimate two-hour venture
- Watch the sun set below the peninsula of Point Loma, creating a spectacular array of light on the water
- Two-hour sailing tour
- Round of champagne, beer, or white wine
- Unlimited soda, water, chips, and snacks
- Platter of salami, cheese, and crackers
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Nov 3, 2021
We paid extra for a sunset cruise expecting to be able to enjoy the sunset. I did not think I would need to fact check you and confirm the time of the sunset and assumed you would adjust the start time for the time of year and time of sunset. Our “sunset” cruise took off after sunset and the entire trip was in the dark. If I had know this would not actually be a sunset cruise, I would have paid for a day time cruise. We could not see any of the sights we wanted to see in the bay. If the sun is scheduled to set at 5:55, I highly suggest you start a “sunset” cruise at 5 or 5:30 at the latest, not 6pm after sunset. It is very misleading, especially when you charge extra for the sunset cruise.
Oct 11, 2021
Spectacular San Diego Sunset with great Captain Charlie at helm who saw to our comfort.
Sep 20, 2021
We had a great time with Captain Charlie. He let us drive the boat, kept our drinks full and even offered us a ride home when we were having issues getting an Uber. Luckily we got one so he was off the hook! It was a great experience!
Meeting location:  1450 Harbor Island Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year