Sail along the bay or inviting open waters of the Pacific Ocean off the coast of San Diego on a three hour sailing tour. Sail with a knowledgeable captain and crew, and watch for dolphins and sea lions while experiencing amazing coastal views.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- 3 hour Pacific Ocean or bay sailing tour in San Diego on a roomy sailboat
- Small group tours accommodate between 2 and 6 guests
- Choose from 5 different departure times
- Free on board snacks, including an assortment of chips, peanuts, and cookies
- Toast your sailing adventure with a cold beer, chilled wine, bottled water, or soft drink
- Bundle up on deck with complimentary blankets and wind gear
- Encounter dolphins, seals, whales, and sea lions
- Free parking
- 3 hour guided sailing tour of San Diego bay and the Pacific Ocean
- Experienced captain and crew
- Free snacks, water, soft drinks, wine, and beer during the tour
- Complimentary blankets, hats, sunscreen, and wind gear
- Free parking
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Lunch orders must be placed with operator prior to tour.
Oct 5, 2019
Captain Greg always gives us a great time. For the second time in a row.
Aug 28, 2019
I had my brother and 2 teenage nieces in town from Portland and we spent a Friday afternoon sailing and it was SUPERB. Not only was the weather spectacular and the water calm, our captain Cam was a delight! We will definitely schedule another afternoon sail with friends. Thank you Sail San Diego for taking such good care of us and providing such a delightful afternoon. Sheryl Upkes
Aug 7, 2019
Friday August the 2nd was a great day to sail. Captian was more then willing to answer all of this landlubber's awkward sailing questions with great patience. I truly appreciate that. It was amazing all around. Made new friends along the way as well.
Meeting location:  2051 Shelter Island Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year