- Head to Border Field State Park for an unforgettable journey along the water as the evening sets in
- Enjoy the cool ocean breeze as you ride along the sandy beach along the water’s edge
- Look out for dolphins and seals in the nearby waves, or scope out the many waterfowl
- Discover the fun of horseback as you travel to the southwesternmost point in the continental United States
- Gaze out over a colorful sunset as the waters light up with brilliant shades of red and orange
- Guided 90-minute horseback riding adventure
The beach closes at dark and horses must be off the beach prior to dark. All riders must wear closed-toe shoes and jeans. Riders cannot exceed a maximum weight limit of 240 lbs. Riders under 18 must wear a helmet. No riders under the age of 6 can ride on trail. Children that are 6 and 7 years old can ride but must be ponied by the trail guide.
The operator reserves the right to charge for any reservations canceled without 48 hours prior notice. Credit cards will be charged for all reservations made with less than 48 hours notice.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below