Step aboard a luxurious 50-foot motor yacht and cruise around San Diego Bay in style, seeing the sights, raising a glass, dancing the night away with your favorite people
- Enjoy 360-degree panoramic views of San Diego’s stunning skyline and harbor on the spacious decks of Bella Luna, the perfect backdrop for any special occasion
- With ample room for up to 40 guests, Bella Luna’s modern and classic design offers a versatile venue for any event, whether it’s an intimate gathering or a lively celebration
- Cruise in comfort and style on this well-appointed yacht, featuring luxurious amenities and exceptional service to ensure an unforgettable experience on the waters of San Diego Bay
- There is a 3 hour minimum on all Saturdays and a 2 hour minimum on all other days.
- There is a $150/hour “Late Night Premium” for charters starting at 8:00pm or later.
- If you wish to enjoy food and beverages while on your voyage, a one-time $150 Venue Fee is applied to your charter. This fee allows you up to a 1/2 hour early access to the yacht to deliver, drop off, and set up your food and beverages and our crew to clean up during and after the charter.
- We add a mandatory 15% service fee to charters with no bar tender and 18% to charters with a bar tender
Video Source: @bellalunayacht
If you cancel your charter more than 7 days in advance, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. However, for bookings during Holidays or special events, a 14-day notice is required for a full refund. If you cancel within 7 days (or 14 days for Holidays or special events), your deposit will not be refunded. In case you want to reschedule your charter, we can retain your deposit and apply it to a new date within one year. In the event of a captain’s cancellation due to safety concerns, inclement weather, or mechanical failure, you will receive a 100% refund of your deposit.