Experience the thrill of driving your own speed boat during this two-hour tour of San Diego Harbor. Learn the basics of boating from your expert guide before cruising around the harbor.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Start off with a safety briefing taught by your professional guide, followed by a lesson on hand signals and boating rules
- Navigate your own F13 speed boat for the entirety of the tour, with the help of an expert who sets the pace in a different boat
- Set out on your 13-mile (20-km) spin around San Diego Harbor, which includes several stops for photo opportunities and a closer look at points of interest throughout the harbor
- Enjoy close views from your vantage point on the water of US Navy ships and aircraft carriers such as the USS Midway, home to a museum that offers insights into the history of this famous vessel
- Zip over to see the famous vessel the Star of India, one of several historic ships berthed at the San Diego Maritime Museum
- Pass the Coronado Bridge, Seaport Village, the cruise ship terminal, and have excellent views of the downtown skyline and possibly the sea lions that live in these waters
- Guided and narrated tour
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Safety orientation
- F13 mini speed boat
Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sunblock,
- The boats do have a storage compartment but bags can get wet.
- No experience or boating license required!
Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or recent surgery to participate.
Pregnant women should not participate.
The per boat weight limit of 450 lbs (205kgs) A small child (under 50 lbs, 22kgs) is allowed to sit in
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Nov 5, 2019
No complaints whatsoever. My expectations were exceeded in every way. Thanks!
Meeting location:  1450 Harbor Island Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year